Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Net's up, Orientation done. BIG SMILE ^_^

Back online!!

The Freshman Orientation went well. For the Finale, which was were I was situated at, there's some cockup here and there, but it ends well.

Here are some pics that I took. Courtesy of Wana's Wonderful Digi Cam. I'm gonna get myself a cam lyk dat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

NYP's Lecture Theatre's OHP power source...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our tags...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

...And sweets..



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

...inside the LT?...In trouble, we are.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Engineering Informatics tags



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My "Giant" tag

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Someone will recognize this phone



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oooh...Whose phone is this I wonder?



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Freshmen Orientation 2005 shirt, for the freshmen of course.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And finally, The Finale Team Members' tag. Yup, I do the spotlight!!



BYE





timed, 10:17 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.