Wednesday, May 04, 2005


Module Code DescriptionModule GradeModule
IT1731 COMPUTING MATHEMATICS 1 B
IT1732 ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING B
IT1734 BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS B+
IT1735 PRODUCTIVITY AND CREATIVITY C+
IT1736 SEMESTRAL PROJECT 1 PASS
IT1742 DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS A
IT1787 JAPANESE LANGUAGE 1 A

Quite dissapointing if u ask me. But improve grades compare to last semester. My mom is so happy because I get an A for Jap. WTH? lol. As I suspected, I get a C for PNC, oh well, C+. So, 2 As and 3B/B+...AND NO FRIGGIN DISTINCTION!!!!! Shet!

timed, 6:17 AM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.