2 days left...
Only two days left to perfect our item. Still, I'm worried about the finale. Like the seniors said last Friday: What if our show last for only 1 hour? What if it's too boring for the audience? What if our programs are mess up? What if the freshmen doesn't want to participate for the Freshmen Item?????
Indeed I've thought of this earlier. As the Spotlightman who don't have anything much to do during the actual day, I notice many things that the audience might think it's boring. During our trial runs, there are so many stupid mistakes/errors. Mostly fall on the sounds. I can fully blame the soundman because the computer sometimes are not functioning properly. There is just so many things that we can improve on that there are too many to list down here.
Several days ago, I met another Nihon-jin. Japanese. And before that, another Nihon-jin readin Japanese newspaper. Now where did she get that?? I can't think of any place in Singapore that you can get Japanese newspaper easily. My point is what are these japanese doing in Singapore?? One thing for sure they're not tourist. They live here. I've seen them in Hougang, Sengkang and Punggol. And all of them in one week..
Fushigi darou?...
Bye
timed, 7:47 PM.