This shld be a continuation of Wednesday's post but somehow I'm busy nowdays eventho the exam has ended. Can't even spend most of my holidays at home. $hit.
Anyway, after the exam last wed, I'm suppose to meet Mr.Heng, u noe, my Personal Mentor (PEM or PM or watevr).
Dunno wat he wants. He only told me to meet him after the paper. So, I finish the paper early. Around 40 mins after the paper starts. I called him after leaving the exam hall. He told me to wait until 2:45pm since he was invigilating that time. It's 1:30pm, I was lyk, WTH?? More than 1 hour?? Wat am i suppose to do?? Well, I waited for my klasmate to finish and discuss a bit about the paper and then we ate at the north canteen. Luckily, one of them also wants to meet with Heng. So at least I got fren to go to his ofis.
Eventually, we were at his office. My fren forgot to take some form for Heng to sign so he went to get them.
So I go to his office first. Skip to the imprtnt pnts, I found out that he called me because he thought that our Class Rep wasnt at sch cos he was suppose to be abroad when he was at school at took the exam. He called that oh-we-all-so-hate-him-our-class-rep and said he actually want to discuss about our klass outing.
And then, one after another ppl call him or vice versa and I sat there in frnt of him lyk an idiot staring blankly at the office admiring the room. And after about 35 mins, he finally finish the callsssssss and told me that since Derek(the class rep) wasn't doin anything much, he appointed me to become Class rep.
.......*moments of shock and WTH-ness*
.......
okaaay.....And guess wat? I WAS DISSMISSED AFTER THAT AND IT WAS SO FREAKIN WASTE OF TIME, I SPENT NEARLY ONE AN A HALF HOUR AT SCHOOL TO WAIT FOR HIM TO FINISH HIS FREAKIN INVIGILATING AND I HAVE TO WAIT IN FRONT OF HIS FREAKIN OFFICE AND AGAIN WAITED FOR HIS FREAKIN CALLS TO END SO ALL I CAN HEAR WAS ONE FREAKIN SENTENCE OF ME BECOMIN A CLASS REP???
I was just frustrated that's all..
So about me bz all week and probably truout the holiday....It's just some things a i have to take care of.
BYE!
timed, 4:39 PM.