Monday, April 04, 2005


salaamullahia'laikum...

For today, for 30 mins (approx) just now, for today and today only, once in a while, i clean up my table in my bedroom which is full of trash. It is so dusty dat i use nearly two rolls of tissue paper (the ones that u use to wipe oil or sumtin...). And also, the trash fill up a big red plastic bag that is now bulging beside the front door.

I can bet that tmrw, it's gonna get dusty again. sigh for new towns. Constructions here and there.

First exam paper on thurs. Maths. Gonna get an A..or B. I dunno. I got a C for common test for this module. dunno if i can make it to A.

Somehow today, i did not feel content. sumting's not right. sumthing dat i feel i havnt done but i donno wat.

But anywho, I'm gonna get some sleep. and REVISE (not study) for maths tmrw noon.

salamullahialaikum warahmatuhu wabarakatuhu waridhwanuh. bye.

timed, 11:22 PM.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Profile

Chronomaster
chrono (n): can relate to the control of time and space.
master (plural masters)(n): someone who has control over something or someone.
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.