Saigyo no posto....Last post
aku main hentam je ckp jepon pat title tu, ntah btol ke tk. Anyway, this MAY be the last post for this month. I have tons of work to do. Projects here and there til I have to miss weeks of silat training!!! It pains me you know to miss trainin!! Now I would never ever be able to catch up with the rest.
So I'm lyk, taking a break right now. Just finished part one of my mini-project for C++ programming. Going to do the E-poster later tonite. Then....I dunno, rest my eyes I guess. It's been lyk 4-5 hours in front of the comp and I tink my specs degree da naik lagi.
Last weds, I was on my way to the bustop and saw the bus coming. So I jog to the bustop with my slightly big sandals (My shoes were stolen the day b4 dat, dunno who stole them). And I was climbing down the stairs of the bridge really fast when suddenly I lyk sprain my ankle (Super ouch) but I 'tahan' a bit and made it to the bus. So I thought it's just a minor sprain so I don't care much about it. Resist the pain for a bit then it would be all better tmrw.
But I was wrong! It's swollen!! AArgh!! My mom told me to put ice. But it was too late already. But I just do as she said. I can't rotate my ankle freely. It feels lyk the muscle go all taut. I try to run but after the first step, the pain struck. I try to kick, the pain struck bcos of the force of the kick. Jump? not even that.
It's alot better know altho it pains now and then. I didnt see the doctor. I have not seen any doctor for the last....I dunno...7 or 8 years?? excluding the check ups at school. Evrytime I get sick, I'll just leave it and let my body do the fighting by itself except for colds or flu where I would take Woods cough syrup. My drug for common colds ^_^ I'm not the doctors' patient kind of person. Taken MC only once until now. I got a feeling I'm gonna need those in the future, MCs.
Tmrw is saturday, and i'm suppose to go to training but not. Have to meet my group to do a brainstorm. and then to the clubroom for this talk from PERSISI...(eh?) VP just msg to go. It's the least I could attend/do for not attending training for a couple of weeks hereafter.
With my shoes gone (and I've worn it for only one month!!), My sprain ankle, projects and assignment around my waist...life ain't got any better than this. Not complaining, just a remark.
But wat the heck. I'm still alive with my cat on my lap right now,sleeping, and my comp still working. I should be thankful at least to the Almighty.
*trying to tink of a doa to put here but can't*
Till then! bye
oh shet, I was just thinking of going to sleep just now, then I remember the E-poster for sem proj..arrgh dammit!
timed, 11:37 PM.