a very sad thing had happen to me; my cat's lost..or gone..or catnapped whichever the reason is..
think about it. The cat that has been in my life since the day it was born, which i fed it, play with it, took care of it for two whole years is not here anymore. It's like you have lost your only child. Sounds stupid but that's how every pet owner feels...
I dunno what happen to it. It just wasnt in my house one day. I was suspecting either one of my parents release it to some market far away from punggol when i wasnt aware of it. My cat wouldnt run away. Klw lari pon paling2 at my block. But I know it's not here anymore. cos lately my cat would fight with another cat evrytime it gone out of the house. And I assure u cat fights are very2 noisy. The whole block can hear it. So, it's not at my block.
The thing that made me angry was neither of my parents had said anything about the cat...They act as if nothing has happen...evem my mom, who would nag to me to look for my cat evrytime it gone out and return late, mention nothing about it.
haiz...susah hati tau kucing hilang...
---------------------------------
Today's training was at East Coast Park. nothing much. We just do the usual, jogging, sprinting, push ups, sit ups and so on, and so on..
The coach do some games though. I remmber three kinds. the first one, he would instruct us to get into group of (insert number) ppl, and we must make a group of that many ppl. if any of us have less ppl in our group than the number that he wants, then...10 push ups :D
Another one is similar to simon says. so u guys shld noe the rules. the third is to get into two groups, 12 in each. We were called out by numbers (which mine is 9) and do a one touch sparring with the other group.
Was a tiring day, yeah. I feel sleepy right now. Tadi main game pat GrandLink pon ngantok..
A long post for a rare update..
bye.
timed, 6:15 PM.