dilemma,dilemma,dilemma....
here's the situation;
There's this new course at NYP, Digital Entertainment Technology. basically it's a game programmin course. my dream course...sort of. I want Digital Media Design actually.
The school is offering 1st year SIT students who wants to be in this course, transeferred to this course in the 2nd year. with conditions dat they passed thier exams well and interested in this course.
so the thing is i want to be in this course. But. what if i don't haf a work after finishing my studies. will i benefit more by leaving Engineering Informatics?
E.I :- work position gerenti ade
not the thing that i want but i do well here. no complains
D.E.T:- GAMES!!!
is there a game industry here in s'pore??
I assure myself dat if there's no game industry here in s'pore, why wld they intorduce this new course? and...since if i get this course i'll be lyk a pioneer and i can get a job easily, if there's a game industry here that is..
To be, or not to be...
bye!
timed, 5:28 PM.